Application deadline for the 10,000 Small Businesses Spring 2017 session is November 1st!
- Learn from the experts. Take a practical hands-on business course and acquire useful business skills such as contract negotiation, finance, and people management.
- Invest in yourself. Take advantage of this professional growth opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
- Get customized business assistance. Receive one-on-one business advising and create your own customized business growth plan.
- Make connections. Learn from the experiences of other small business owners in a collaborative setting.
- Be poised for business growth. Business owners selected for the program will receive a scholarship, which covers all tuition and program materials.
Please visit our website at www.hccs.edu/10ksb or call (713) 718-8348 for more information.
ACT NOW – Application deadline for the Spring 2017 is Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016
At this time of year, we receive inquiries regarding your annual assessment statement and when payment is due. Typically, the assessment statements are mailed out immediately after the District's last board meeting of the year.
In order to avoid penalty and interest (which accrues on February 1st), your annual assessment payment must be postmarked by January 31st.
Payments should be made payable to the District and mailed to:
P. O. Box 73109
Houston, TX 77273
Please do NOT mail or deliver assessment payments to the management district office.
You may also obtain a copy of your statement at www.equitaxinc.com
For information regarding your billing, please call the Equi-Tax Customer Service Line at 281-444-3946 from Mon-Thur 8 am until 4:30 pm.
For information regarding ownership, address or appraised value, please call the Harris County Appraisal District at 713-957-7800.