BEYOND CAREERS FINANCIAL AID U
Saturday, April 18, 2015
11:00 A.M. – 2:00 p.m.
REMUS E WRIGHT, SENIOR PASTOR
14083 S. MAIN STREET
HOUSTON, TX 77035
This event is in recognition of Houston Money Week
Beyond Careers’ Financial Aid U integrates Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), free tax preparation and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Educational Tax Benefits such as:
• American Opportunity Credit
• Lifetime Learning Credit
We will have presentations and informational materials for families and their high school children interested in post-secondary education. Representatives from local schools districts, high schools, universities, community colleges, financial institutions and accounting firms will be part of this initiative. This event will a great benefit to those students wanting information that will help with their educational paths.
• Invited Institutions of Higher Education
• University of Houston – Downtown
• University of Houston – Central
• Texas Southern University
• Houston Community College – Southwest
• Houston Baptist University
• Rice University
To RSVP: http://financialaidu.eventbrite.com