- Learn from the experts. Take a practical hands-on business course and acquire useful business skills such as contract negotiation, finance, and people management.
- Invest in yourself. Take advantage of this professional growth opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
- Get customized business assistance. Receive one-on-one business advising and create your own customized business growth plan.
- Make connections. Learn from the experiences of other small business owners in a collaborative setting.
- Be poised for business growth. Business owners selected for the program will receive a scholarship, which covers all tuition and program materials.
Please visit our website at www.hccs.edu/10ksb or call (713) 718-8348 for more information.
ACT NOW – Application deadline for the Spring 2017 is Tuesday, Nov. 1, 2016