Attached is the Transportation, Technology, and Infrastructure (TTI) Council Committee agenda – scheduled for Monday, February 12 at 10:00 a.m., City Hall Council Chambers (901 Bagby St., 2nd Floor).
- Welcome Remarks – Council Member Larry Green, Chair
- Houston-Galveston Area Council’s Regional Demographic Forecast
- Dr. Pramod Sambidi, Demographer, Houston Houston-Galveston Area Council
- Automated Meter Reading (AMR) Migration Strategy
- Sherri Winslow, Deputy Director, Customer Account Services, Houston Public Works Dept.
- Houston Information Technology Services Updates
- Lisa Kent, Chief Information Officer, Houston Information Technology Services Dept.
- Public Comments
The Special-Called Joint TTI and Regulatory & Neighborhood Affairs Committee meeting is also scheduled for Monday, February 12, but at 2:30 p.m. (See Agenda below)
Please contact Donald Perkins at 832.393.3016 if you have any comments to questions.