HISD’s Alternative Certification Program (ACP) will host an information session on Thursday, Nov. 8 at Hattie Mae White (4400 West 18th St., 77092) for those interested in becoming a certified teacher in the district.
The HISD ACP program is a one-year program dedicated to recruiting individuals from diverse educational and career backgrounds who are passionate about students, teaching, and learning.
Click here to RSVP for the information session.
Why choose HISD ACP?
- Teacher Development Specialists who provide instructional support and coaching throughout the internship
- Skill-based and data-driven professional learning aligned with district initiatives and certification exams
- Strong campus partnerships and principal relationships
- On-staff recruiter who helps facilitate job placement
- Blended learning approach throughout the internship
- Test preparedness support, resume building, and interview support
- Competitive fee structure
- Must have conferred a four-year degree from an accredited college, with a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be eligible to legally work in the United States