A new lineup of Continuing Education classes at Houston Community College’s Brays Oaks campus will help students of all ages to upgrade their skills for a better career.
The spring 2019 classes cover the curricular spectrum from computer science to health sciences to business.
- Comp TIA Network+ Certification Training
- Microsoft Office Suite for Professionals
- SAP FICO
- Health Information Systems
- Medical Administrative Support
- Medical Billing
- Medical Terminology I
- Apartment Leasing Internship
- Child Development Associate Training I and II
- Introduction to Law
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Legal Research I and II
Senior citizens age 65 and older are eligible for a waiver of tuition and mandatory fees for up to 6 credits per semester. Those from age 55 to 64 are eligible for a 50 percent discount on tuition and mandatory fees.
The HCC Brays Oaks campus is located at 8855 West Bellfort.
Register today by visiting hccs.edu/ce. For computer classes, call 713-718-2728, for health classes call 713-718-7583, and for business courses call 713-718-2921.