SBA Administrator Guzman and CA Leaders Host Virtual Town Hall for Small Business Owners to Discuss American Rescue Plan
Join SBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman, U.S. Senator Alex Padilla, and Congresswoman Lucille Roybal-Allard for a virtual town hall discussion on economic recovery for small business owners this Friday April 16, 2021 at 9am PST.
This free event will be hosted on Zoom. It includes a Q&A moderated by Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce President Maria Salinas and will provide an overview of how the American Rescue Plan is helping small businesses recover and rebuild.
- Hear about the American Rescue Plan and how it helps small business owners
- Learn how to access small business recovery programs
- Find out about local small business resources near them
This event will be presented simultaneously in Spanish, Korean, Mandarin, Thai and Vietnamese.
WHEN: Friday, April 16, 2021
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 am PST
- Administrator Isabella C. Guzman, SBA
- Alex Padilla, U.S. Senator – CA
- Lucille Roybal-Allard, U.S. Congresswoman- CA
- Maria Salinas, President – Los Angeles Area Chamber
HOW: This event is free, space is limited, and advance registration is required. Click here to register – Zoom details will be provided after registration.