In partnership with the Federal, State, County and City Officials to protect the public health and help stop the spread of COVID-19, the Brays Oaks District offices are closed and all meetings and events are cancelled through March 31. Staff is working remotely and may be contacted as follows:
- Ben Brewer, Executive Director (210) 889-5815 or BBrewer@BraysOaksmd.org
- Alice Lee, Deputy Executive Director (713) 501-8719 or Alee@BraysOaksmd.org
Our public safety and security patrols, graffiti, litter, and bandit sign abatement, and landscape maintenance are operating as normal and all personnel are asked to take the recommended precautions related to COVID-19. We offer the following sites to monitor for news and updates.
- Centers for Disease and Prevention Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Harris County Public Health
- Houston Health Department
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- World Health Organization
We will continue to monitor the situation and will reach out to update the community as new information and resources become available.